I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 Weeks to Go!!!

Two months from now, my feet will cross the Boston Marathon finish line...in relative comfort.   I still have many more miles to go in my training.  I need to gain as much muscle as possible to handle the stress of the endurance run. Want to build more speed so I can clock in under 5 hours. In terms of diet, I must keep eating the right foods in check, measure the adequate amount of whey protein every morning and night, and portion control with supermodel prowess.   Must buy new running shoes as my current ones are moving into retirement.  Must fundraise as much as possible to reach my goal of $8,000.00.  So much to do with so little time.   




Quote of the Day: Illegitimi non carborundum

No comments:

Post a Comment