I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You John and Julie P!!!

John, Thank you for your help on my journey, I am ever so close to reaching my February goal!  Every dollar goes to helping the students get into college, graduate and go far in life!  With the help of all of my donors, we are going to do something amazing for these students :-)  


Tally:  $2907.00!!!


Goal: $3250.00!  SO CLOSE!








Quote of the Day from one of my favorite men: 
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get.   But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.  I'm telling you.  Amazing things will happen.  I'm telling you.  It's just true."  -Conan O'Brien on his last taping of The Tonight Show
conangone.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment