I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank You to my Anonymous Donor!

Dec. 31, 2009 ended on a high note with a WHOPPING $262.00 from a generous anonymous donor!!!!  I wish to find out who you are so I can personally thank you.  Regardless, THANK YOU!!!  With your support, I was able to surpass my Birthmas goal of $2,500.00 and I actually raised through cash/check and electronic donations $2556.00!! 

 I know the next four months are going to go by so fast and time is ever so valuable. Which is why every single day will go to plan, prep and execute my fund raising events.  I am so fortunate to be able to raise over $2,500.00 in a short amount of time, but I have much more to raise.   

No comments:

Post a Comment