I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Birthmas night

In this very special week, my support reached far and wide. My benefactors came far from Afghanistan, Hawaii/Toronto and California!




I have a special shout out to a great guy that I met when I was in London, England, Jeff Hushley. We met in summer of 2005 and stay pen pals even though he and his wife are on far west side of the US-Hawaii!!


Jeff and Anne Hushley, THANK YOU for your support as benefactors and friends. I am beaming with gratitude, my grin is from ear to ear. :-D




Ray Wu, PLP represent!! Thank you for your help as well! You are now part of my circle :-P No, really, with your help, I am able to reach my goals to help the Bottom Line.




Last, but certainly not least, my friend, mentor, founder of Shackleton Schools, and fellow adventurer, Luke O'Neill, I can never thank you enough for helping in my personal development. You were always there for me when I needed your help and again, you are in the wind of my sails pushing me forward. I learned so much about altruism and the meaning of social responsibility from you. I just hope that I can inspire others to serve their community the way you inspired me!! On behalf of the Bottom Line, Thank You for helping students achieve their dreams!




Best Christmas EVER! I raised $1811.00 in electronic donations and another 145.00 in check/cash donations. Bringing my total to: $1956.00!! I held no expectations about raising money.  I hope now to reach $2,500.00 by midnight, and if I do not, I won't be disappointed.


THANK YOU EVERYONE!!



Quote of the day: "Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others." Plato


No comments:

Post a Comment