I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moving Mountains One Stone At a Time

To raise money for a charity makes me feel like I am moving mountains. Thank you to the generous, compassionate individuals, who make this arduous effort easier and making my dream come closer to a reality-to raise money to fulfill the dreams to students that aspire to graduate college. 


Thank You to Kevin T. and Howard W. for supporting my cause!! I look forward to High 5's from Jana along my marathon run!!!  It really means so much to me to have the support from the company. Wow.  So far: $1,327 raised!!!!    




"I want to do good. I want to make the world better because I was here....If you are not making someone else's life better, than your wasting your time. Your life will become better because someone else's life is better."  -Will Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment