I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank You Murali!!

 "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman




Thank you to Murali Vajapeyam for donating to my cause!! I appreciate that you took the time out to think of others in need.  :-)


I am 1/4 of the way to reach my goal, with your help, I reached $2060.00!!!  I have many more miles to go in my training.  Tonight, the training schedule calls for a 3 mile run, but I'm going to push it to 5 and weight lift afterwards.  My muscles are getting sore after I run more than 8 miles :-) Everyday, I'm getting stronger and faster. 


New Years Day is around the corner, anyone have any good resolutions?  I'll post some of mine in the coming days.  Stay tuned. 






He who is not courageous enough to take 


risks will  accomplish nothing in life.


-Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment