I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Me Hearties, I Thank Ye!


In honor of my dear friend Ron, known as Capt. Ron and had an alcoholic beverage named after him! I will speak purely in pirate:


Ahoy! Me heartie, Aditya Rathnam, I thank ye fer many pence for an old beauty o'de sea!  Arrr, your ad'ice on runnin' is appreciated Gar; for which me will follow through!  Fair winds to ye on ye journey through the Napa Valley Marathon Gar!  Never surrender! ARR! 


Shiver me timbers! THANK YE t' beauty, Cat Conley and landlubber "Mr Bill" Brian Williams for donatin't' me cause!!!  Great many thanks t' Heather MacPhee, one of me dear BEauties I had me pleasure workin' wit ye at the jolly BE and company.  Arrr, thank you for helpin' me along on my journey Garrr! For I have many hills and miles t' go! Much godspeed me needs! Yo Ho Ho! 


Avast! Cap’n RONald Tharp, THANK YE for donatin' t' me cause! It is dear to me hearties from the Bottom Line! An blimey! Ye arrr awful generous wit your loot! Next time I see ye, let’s toast over some grog an grub! ARRRRRR!!!  My treasure chest is $2294.00 full!! Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty! 

Can I get a Yo Ho Ho?!   YO HO HO!!! 




P90X at the top of the morning killin' me old sea legs!




Arrr, last eve Me ran for fi'e miles and ran up some hills. Aye, me parrot concurs.  Arrr, me muscles be sore. 

Joke: Whats a pirate’s favorite fast food restaurant?  Arrrrbys!




As my friend Tommethian Alexander would often quote: A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what the ship is built for.

No comments:

Post a Comment