I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas/Birthday Eve--oh Joy!

Yesterday, my company threw me a Birthday party :-) Yay for ice cream cake day!! 







Happy Birthday to me in 25 minutes!!  (11:35pm 12/24/2009)




My day: woke up.breakfast.shower.dress.pack car.compost.groceryshop.drop groceries at home.drive to RI.RUN.shower.dress.Christmas eve dinner.talk.reflect.eat.laugh.eat.birthdaycakes.exchangegifts.play.eat.exchange goodbyes.go to Bobby's home.watch A Christmas story.exchange gifts.eat more dessert.facebook.thankyous.blog







My favorite short run around North Lake, Barrington, RI




My run this afternoon was on slush, snow and clean concrete!





Me running in Barrington, RI today






Today was jam packed with activities, but I am happy to be able to get a 3 mile run in my busy schedule!! All the calories I lost, I gained back in 10 fold with all the sweets.  My New Years resolution: Not allow my body to eat on autopilot, meaning not eat every thing I see and be conscious about what I eat.  My Nancy Clark book came in!! I will follow it religiously. 






THANK YOU to my dear friend and fellow glass breaker/and town rival, Laura Shockro for donating to my cause and helping be get closer to reaching my goals!!!!!  



I want to say THANK YOU to Elizabeth Saypol for donating to my cause.  I met Elizabeth 10 years ago!!  We became friends hiking up 14ers and camping with 7 other Outward Bounders.  Thank you so much for your support and I wish you a Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment