I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Countdown to my birthday/Christmas









Dear Santa,
What I really want for Christmas is for you and Mrs. Claus to donate to my cause or toys so I can raffle it off. You'll be helping other good boys and girls. In return, I'll leave you some trans fat/gluten free, Kosher, organic, agave sugar cookies for you to enjoy. I swear I'll never ask for another present.
Sincerely,
Alexis


Yes, 25 days until Christmas! This day marks the day I was born into this world, and will forever lose the spotlight to Jesus-oh woe is me.




To mark the occasion, I hope to raise as many donations as possible, that to me would be the greatest gift I ever received. So far, thanks to the generous donors, I raised $629.00!!






Yesterday, I thought I'd start my workout with a warm up on the bicycle. My warm up turned into a 10-mile bike ride. The lactic acid built up in my legs was too unbearable to complete a measly 2-mile run. Then I complained the whole way through doing my abdominal workout, my least favorite kind of work out. Hopefully by the end of this experience I'll be able to see my abs for the first time in years!


No comments:

Post a Comment