I'm running the 114th Boston Marathon to help others reach their personal finish lines-get into college, graduate and to GO FAR in life! Be a part of the journey!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank You James Austin!!



Thank You James Austin for donating to my cause!!!  Bit 9 Represent!! 


My new total is $1119.00!!!!  I'm one step closer to reaching my finish line!  




Every person that donates to my cause, your name goes into a raffle for a $75.00 gift certificate to your favorite restaurant.  Raffle drawing will be April 15, 2010!  




Push me closer to that finish line, ask 3 of your friends to donate $10.00 and together we can make a difference!  


If you feel comfortable sending a check, the mailing Address for Check Donations:  
 The Bottom Line  
Attn: Boston Marathon  
500 Amory Street Suite 3
  Jamaica Plain, MA 02130  
Make sure you reference Alexis Del Viscio/Boston Marathon in the check memo.  






Nothing significant in life is ever accomplished alone. 


Thank You!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment